TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits provide fast-acting elimination of the queen and entire colony.
To attract and kill ants, simply place the pre-filled, ready-to-use liquid bait stations outdoors in areas where ants are observed and secure baits with the stakes provided. The weatherproof outdoor ant baits prevent the liquid bait from drying out, providing the ants with a continuous supply of food, day and night. Ants typically follow defined trails from the nest to food or water. Placing the outdoor ant baits close to these trails will improve control.
How Does It Work?
The key to successfully controlling ants is to lure worker ants - those that you see out marching around in plain view - to the sweet liquid ant bait, which they will consume and carry back to feed to the rest of the colony.
While the active ingredient in TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits will ultimately kill the worker ant, it interferes with the ant's digestive system and works slowly enough that the worker has time to get back and share the ant bait with the rest of the colony, including the queen. This slow kill is needed to allow time for the foraging ants to make several trips to the bait and deliver enough bait to the rest of the colony. This is the only way to get rid of both the ants you see and the thousands you don't.
Directions for Use
- Remove Stakes by pulling them straight out from underneith cup. DO NOT REMOVE CUP.
- Push Down on the top of the cup, then twist cup 1/4 turn. The foil seal under the cup will be punctured and the liquid bait will drop into the resevoir in the base. KEEP BAITS LEVEL TO AVOID SPILLING.
- Place Bait Stations outdoors close to where ants are found entering your home, or where you see ant nests or their trails.
- Secure Bait Stations to the ground, if desired, by inserting the 2 stakes provided through the holes in the base.
- Ants Will Enter the bait station through the holes at the top of the ramps.
- Monitor regularly for activity, but do not interfere with the ants or baits. Replace baits every three months to keep ants from returning. Complete control may take up to two weeks.
- Call Us at 1-800-837-7644 if we can be of assistance.
View video for tips on how to easily and effectively kill common household ants with TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits:
- Kills ants outside before they get inside
- Pre-filled bait stations are ready-to-use
- Provides fast-acting elimination of the queen and entire colony
- Weatherproof station protects the bait from the elements, prevents it from drying out
- Stakes provide extra stability when placed in ground
What's in the Box
- Six pre-filled liquid bait stations
- Stakes to secure bait stations in ground
- Six outdoor liquid ant baits
- Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate (Borax) (5.40%) and other ingredients (94.60%)